Thursday, December 10, 2009

Give me the best starting...?

hello every body...



i am about to write 200 words essay describing the best book i've ever read. i also have to include why i liked it and why did i choose that.



i need a good starting and a perfect conclution...



idk wether its okey to start with this sentence:



This essay describes my favorite book named "Symphony of the Dead"...



Give me the best starting...?palace theatre



books, books are merely a compliation of words, thoughts, and characters. my personal favorite compliation of words would have to be...



or



why do all books go over the same routine? they have a "good guy" and a "bad guy" and the good guy has something he/she needs to accomplish and of course without fail, the bad guy tries to stop him/her. It's all the same, but for some reason this book stands out from the rest. Maybe it's just me, but this book is more than just the antagonist trying to stop the protagonist. there's feeling in the story, the story pulled me into it. all the other books i've read just seem to almost bore me. but not this one, (book title here)



=)



~haloguitarist



Give me the best starting...?concert tickets opera theater



I wouldn't start with those words.



Start with something more along the lines of...



Of all the books I have read, "Symphony of the Dead" is the one that sticks out in my mind as the best."
Hmm try something like a hook. As if you were writing a story, use passages from the book for extra detail and end it like the ending of the book, or with a well thought quote to match up to your concluding sentence. I imagine your book choice was quite well thought out so describe that, but start with maybe a passage from the book or if it's won an award and put in enthusiasm!
No, that doesn't work. Try maybe: "Symphony of the Dead", a beatiful work, and my personal favorite, is a moving peice of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd