Thursday, December 10, 2009

As daunting as this may soubd what song do you want played at funeral??

Mine would be



Bittersweet Symphony~ The Verves



(How depressing)



Ow and maybe Adagio for Strings!



(You never know) lol =o)



As daunting as this may soubd what song do you want played at funeral??home theatre



mkro



It wouldn't matter would it you wouldn't hear it ?



so enjoy your songs now %26amp; have fun



As daunting as this may soubd what song do you want played at funeral??ballet theater opera theater



Celebrate good times come on.
amazing--aerosmith



simple man--skynyrd
Neither one!!!
I Am - Eminem
Mad World by Tears for Fears
Very nice music you have chosen..... No funeral, no music for me.....
i can only imagine is the song i want.
Me by Paula Cole, or



Nether lands by Dan Fogelberg
that gospel song "i won't complain" and gnarls barkley's "smiley faces"
The Ash Grove



It's a traditional song and it is beautiful.
Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin
"Hell In A Bucket" by the Grateful Dead...maybe going to hell in a bucket but at least im enjoying the ride
Probably Dropkick Murphy's Amazing Grace. Great song, kind of fitting.
My dearest of loved ones have promised me that my funeral will be a celebration of my life. No sad music and no sad people. Only the best of Zeppelin, Stones and Hendrix.
punk rock or rap/hip hop
life aint always beautiful
Ave Maria



The end-the doors



Inna gadda da vida-iron butterfly



yesterday-the Beatles



I want my funeral to rock.
Canon in D---So beautiful



Anything by U2--With or Without You



The Ukelele version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a wonderful world.



When I survey the Wondrous Cross...



The Long %26amp; Winding Road -- The Beatles



There are so many great songs; it's so hard to choose.
I really like "When I get where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton or anything at all from Michael Jackson, just cuz I LOVE his music!!!
Precious Lord Take My Hand -- but must be sung by a woman who has a great alto voice



and :



100 years -- by Five for Fighting -- the words tell how we think we have so much time on earth and how in the blink of an eye--it's over.



and :



Every Now and Then -- by a Christian group called FFH (Far From Home) -- beautiful words and has a beautifully sad cello part.



and :



Elijah -- a song by Rich Mullins --- one of the greatest contemporary Christian singer/songwriters ever.



excerpt :



.... " when I leave I wanna go out like Elijah



With a whirlwind to fuel my chariot of fire



And when I look back on the stars



It'll be like a candlelight in Central Park



And it won't break my heart to say goodbye. "
Hand on my Heart by Petra.
no funeral for me. just a memorial service and i would like to have played "what a wonderful world" by nat king cole and the song that says something like... the one thing i want u to remember is that i love you.
I would like "Wake me up, before you go go" by Wham. The reason why is because I hate that song, it would bring me back from the dead just to turn it off.
Driving and Crying's "I'm going straight to hell".
How Great Thou Art and Amazing Grace are two of my all time favories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd