Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite kind of candy?

....well?



I like the Symphony bars and just plain old Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds.



What is your favorite kind of candy?events



Swedish Fish.



What is your favorite kind of candy?home theatre opera theater



I love Payday.
chewy ones :] like gummi bears



for chocolate i like dove. its smoother then hersheys but costs a bit more.
the big dark chocolate oranges
Cup o Gold, remember those?
EYE Candy like, YOU, Sweetie!
snickers and butterfingers
Hershey bar. Mmmm....
York Peppermint Patties. Could eat 100 of them.
I do love chocolate but also Jolly ranchers ,
dove dark chocolate is the best!
Oooohhhhh, I love gummi worms! If I had to pick chocolate I'd go with Mars bars.
Haribo Gummi Bears are the best!!
Three Muskateer's Bar
I have to say my favorite kind of candy would most likely be the sees candy suckers
I like butterscotch disc and worthers originals :) GOoooOoOoOOd Stuff :P
Chocolate truffles



Heath or Skor candy bars



Snickers



Butterfinger



Kit Kat



Almond Joys



I just can't pick one! I love them all.
Ribbon candy that you get at christmas time.
3 Musketeers.
reese's pieces and peanut butter mm's
i like Mr. Goodbars. They are so good. I also like Milk Chocalate Hershey Bars. Plus Reeses and Butterfingers. I think that's it.
I mix raisins and peanuts and snack on them out of a wooden bowl.
Dark chocolate. My current favorite is nestle's dark chocolate truffle bar--mmmmmmm!!!!!



Other faves are Whitman's dark chocolate assortmentDove dark, and Toblerone dark.
i ? those Reeses Fast Breaks LOL
I love Tootsie rolls and strawberry flavored Twizzlers.
Snickers
Snickers...it has everything I love, chocolate, caramel, peanuts....For some reason I craved them frozen when I was pregnant.
sugar-free dove-candies with raspberry, you must freeze them, then there yummy and not bad for you, don't eat warm-yum they give you that-bit of chocolate without all the calories
CHOCLATE(ESPECIALLY ALMOND CHOCLATE) YUMYUM !
CHIK O STIKS REMEMBER
Boy Candy!......like dave lehre and justin timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd