Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's The Best Way To Kick A Chocolate Addiction????

I've always liked chocolate but for the past two weeks, I've been practically inhaling Hershey's Symphony Bars, I just cant help myself. I've gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks and I know it's because of the chocolate.



What is the best way to kick this chocolate addiction?



What's The Best Way To Kick A Chocolate Addiction????opera singer



1. Whenever you eat it, try to be Consious of it, try to enjoy each piece and eat it slowly, sooner than you can imagine you'll realize that you really don't want it.



2. Is there an emotional issue you're going through? What is botherig you right now? Eliminating this, will most definitely eliminate the problem.



Try this, repeat one of the affirmations (whichever seems more relevant to your problems) 500 times a day (basicly like a mantra) and you'll see miracles happen after a week or so (but keep it up for a month)



1. I forgive myself



2. I accept myself exactly as I am



3. I approve of myself



4. All is good, I feel safe



What's The Best Way To Kick A Chocolate Addiction????amc theater opera theaterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v... about your chocolate craving!!! Report It


Three words: JUST SAY NO!



Just don't buy the stuff. Stay away from it. Walk away! It's not that hard, for crying out loud! LOL
eat babies instead.
Look in the mirror and seeing the stretch marks, cellulite and the extra junk in the trunk should motivate you.
Why don't you start by replacing your regular chocolate by diet chocolates that are sugar free and low fat?



after that, just make your body used to accept living without a lot of chocolate, in the worst cases move to another addiction to tea or coffee or coke, at least they have less calories.
According to the FDA, the average 100 gram chocolate bar contains 60 separate pieces of insect -- and one rodent hair.
Okay.....try eating something sweet that's NOT chocolate. Or any other candy,as a matter of fact. I've heard of some recipes on TV that taste a lot like chocolate,but it's really healthy. I don't remember any right now,though....



Also,try eating chocolate in moderation with other foods. For example with a guy who eats alot of chocolate(I'm bad at comparing amounts): On day 1 he eats 5 bars,day 2,4 and a half bars,day 3 4 bars,and so on. Eventually you'll have such a reduced amount it shouldn't affect your weight much.(unless you're a couch potato!)
switch to dark chocolate. has less sugar and is better for you.
Stop buying it. Once you know it's not available to you it becomes easier to stop eating it so much. Also if you are about to menstruate many women crave chocolate (don't ask me why) another reason you may find makes you want chocolate is boredom- occupy yourself!:) Good Luck, hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd