Saturday, December 5, 2009

A question for mac and iPod EXPERTS please help!!?

okay, so I bought a new iPod nano, 8GB, light Pink, the new colour for valentines day. I plugged it into my new-ish macbook, which is black, and runs mac OS X leopard. I set the iPod up, put some songs and photos on, no problem. except for two things.



1) I didn't get highway blues or beethoven symphony free, not that i really want it, but it's just weird cause all my friends got it free.



2) When you plug in your iPod, it normally shows the colour of it on the desktop and in iTunes, i know cause it worked for my friend who has a blue one. It didn't work for me, it comes up with a silver iPod, not a pink one.



Please, can anyone help me fix these problems and tell me why it's like this????



Please, I hardly ask any questions, I'm normally the one answering, helping people out. Please, I really need to find this out.



Thanks!



A question for mac and iPod EXPERTS please help!!?concert tickets



i dont know about the free sampler music because my mac didnt have any either and mine is from christmass.



but the color is probably way to new for the computer to recognize it.



A question for mac and iPod EXPERTS please help!!?theater seating opera theater



1) Where did they get it free and where did you look ?



2) I guess your color is too new. Wait for the next update and I am shure it will also bring the icon in the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd