Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please correct my english grammar??

I'm writing my bio and I want to say this:



My modeling jobs was mainly through runway, TV, and print. I have appeared in VH1's America's Most Smartest Model as a guest model, and been featured in music videos such as Kelly Clarkson %26amp; Reba McEntire Duet's "Because of You," and 0J-Lo's "Do it Well.



I've graced the pages of T Magazine, Surface Magazine, and Tribe Magazine. The clothing lines I've worked includes Eccentric Symphony, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Jeans, and I've walked the runway for "Parke %26amp; Ronen," "Pinque Cirque," and "Iceberg."



Please correct my english grammar??tickets



The clothing lines I've worked include; leave off the "s."



Please correct my english grammar??ballet opera theater



I had jobs involving modeling; mainly through runway, television, and print. I have appeared on VH1's America's Most Smartest Model as a guest model. I have also been featured in music videos of Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire Duet's, "Because of You", and Jennifer Lopez's, "Do it Well".



I've graced the pages of T Magazine, Surface Magazine, and Tribe Magazine. The clothing lines that I've worked with include Eccentric Symphony, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Jeans. Also, I've walked the runway for "Parke %26amp; Ronen", "Pinque Cirque", and "Iceberg".
My modeling jobs were mainly through runway, TV, and print. I have appeared in VH1's "America's Most Smartest Model" as a guest model; and been featured in music videos such as Kelly Clarkson %26amp; Reba McEntire Duet's "Because of You," and 0J-Lo's "Do it Well."



I've graced the pages of T Magazine, Surface Magazine, and Tribe Magazine. The clothing lines I've worked include Eccentric Symphony, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Jeans; and I've walked the runway for "Parke %26amp; Ronen," "Pinque Cirque," and "Iceberg."
My modeling jobs were mainly runway shows, TV, and print. I have appeared in VH1's "America's Most Smartest Model" as a guest model and have been featured in music videos. I have made an appearance in Kelly Clarkson %26amp; Reba McEntire Duet, "Because of you," and J-Lo's "Do it Well."



I've graced the pages of T Magazine, Surface Magazine, and Tribe Magazine. I have worked with the following clothing lines: Eccentric Symphony, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein Jeans. I have walked to runway for Parke %26amp; Ronen, Pinque Cirque, and Iceberg.



You might want to avoid runoff sentences and just break them in two or exclude some words.
My modeling jobs have mainly been runway, TV, and print. I have appeared in VH1's America's Most Smartest Model as a guest model, and been featured in music videos such as Kelly Clarkson %26amp; Reba McEntire Duet's "Because of You," and J-Lo's "Do it Well."



I have graced the pages of [italics]T Magazine[/italics], [italics]Surface Magazine[/italics], and [italics]Tribe Magazine[/italics]. Clothing lines I have worked with include Eccentric Symphony, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Jeans, and I have walked the runway for parke %26amp; ronen, Pinque Cirque, and Iceberg.



---



Notes:



I think you should decide if you'd rather use I've or I have.



The magazine titles should be in italics.



parke %26amp; ronen is all lower case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd