Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which mouthpiece should i buy?

Hello.



Before I even ask this question, know that I expect no answer since my question is very..... specific. But I have nowhere else to turn, so I figured I should try asking anyhow.



I have just bought a brand new silver trigger trombone off the internet. I know that the trombone's bore is meant for a large bore/shank mouthpiece.



I am part of my jazz band (Bass Trombonist/soloist) and part of my symphony orchestra (Soloist in Trombone and Euphonium)



I am looking for a mouthpiece (Gold or Silver and Gold) that will match my trombone as well as give me the clear highs in my orchestral solos as well as my bass tone lows for my jazz band.



Price is not an issue as well as location. I will buy from the internet or any stores that i think may have some.



If anyone has any idea what would work well for me, please let me know.



Thank you for your time.



Which mouthpiece should i buy?opera house



I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you can look at this link.



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_MI/104...



If it's not (or if the link doesn't work) then I'd just put 'large trombone mouthpiece' into google and see what you get. I'd look at what size you want first and then just look up a gold model of it from there.



I hope this helps!



Which mouthpiece should i buy?dream theater opera theater



Im Sorry I Dont Have Actual Places.



But You Could Find Out From A Music Shop, The Would Be The Best Choice I can Think Of, Theres Always One Around.



Or



Ask You Band And Your Orchestra, On Ideas.



Or



Maybe Look At The Place You Go The Trombone, Even If Its Just For Ideas, Thats How I Got My Sax Mouth Piece



Good Luck



And Happy Trombone Playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd