Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of my poetry?

my song of love



A symphony of Harmony



endowed with bliss



of happiness



Crusad this road



of trodden paths



that lead me



to your arms at last



forsaken me



if i am blind



for i've not casted



a love so fine



so tie a rope



upon this lass



a kiss to seal



this Sonet's last



By. Tiffany A. Capazla



all copyrights reserved



What do you think of my poetry?regal theater



oh its excellent



What do you think of my poetry?performing art center opera theater



not much...but then again...I don't like poetry...sorry
That is a pretty good poem, sort of resembles a Haiku.



Keep up the good work.
Its awesome! I love it!!! Keep writing!!!
interesting start, i think the best line in the poem is ' of trodden paths,' or ' if i am blind.' i say scrap the rest and tinker with this poem, i would skip of the use onf the word sonet should be sonnet, because this is not a sonnet, a sonnet follows the prosidiac form of iambec pentameter consisting of a predefined set of lines and stanzas, usually composed of couplets.



this poem is free verse in its nature and all the usage of abstractions is confusing and simply tells me but doesnt show me, i want to see what is trodden, what is forsaken, what is blind, not be told what they are. dont limit yourself to fluttery language and abstractions, if you want success and others to feel something from your poem, put it in the real world, ground it in croncrete descriptions and lines.



keep it going never give up, if you do you will lose it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd