Saturday, December 5, 2009

Please rate this rap verse for me?

ive seen life through a demons perspespective



use to live life blievn nobody needs 2 b respected



i wuz like 4get the president to him i aint even a resident



the end is evident no need 4 csi evidence



im from where facts were irrelevant



til i rose where 1 of us would never concieve to be



type of fantasy u see flashn on yo tv



b4 reality they wuz still gettin piad on a salary



im into rap individuality treadin a road wit many technicalities



all by myself like mona lisa in her gallery



to be different make em see u like u in da distance



in an instance from a grown man to an infant



in their eyes type of people i despise



im above them i rise like maya known poetry



poetry and rap infinitely synced into a symphony



together forever by me the definition of infamy



Please rate this rap verse for me?concerts



Just forget the people that are telling you about your spelling. Cuz that doesn't matter. your verse was tight.



Please rate this rap verse for me?headache opera theater



Me likey - YOU GOT SKILLS
that was good... it was sort of deep i would expect that to be from NAS or Kanye West
are you serious???try going back to school to learn how to spell correctly,that might help you.
Maybe if you had better grammar, I wouldn't immediately look at it and think, "look, a wannabe / loser / idiot."



I didn't read it - I'm not commenting on the content, just the overall first impression.



Get rid of the numbers, then maybe I'll take you seriously and read it.
datz raw azz hell yo got it ( what ever it izz) lol



yeah but datz raw.
i dont even get this crap dude
Yeah that's really good, I've been into Rap for 20 years now (starting out with De la soul, Jungle brothers, Junior mafia) and I'm liking your work.



I have to agree partly with the others though, how'd you learn such good words without knowing how to spell them?!



Use spell check and lose the numbers...otherwise...Great!! ;0)
10/10 man. That was nice.



ADD: Hey Rachel B. Stop hating, that was really good. I would like to see you write like that. Same with you that's above her.
10/10



I liked it



You got skill
swing %26amp; a miss. tryin to hard to be deep. put it on wax, typing out a "rap" doesn't mean anything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd