Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Arts Camp is better Blue Lake or Interlochen?

(Michigan)



I'd like to hear stories from people.



I play clarinet, so I'd be in band.



I went to Blue Lake last year...and had a great time, besides the food and the bathrooms and the bedtimes.



I was in Symphony band and went to session 4.



I went to the interlochen website...but I didnt see any classes for Clarinet, or even band for that matter.



Could anyone help me out?



Which Arts Camp is better Blue Lake or Interlochen?symphony



I went to Blue Lake too (for clarinet). It's good, but aimed more towards middle schoolers. If you are in high school, I'd consider Interlochen. I know for sure that they have a band or orchestra program there, or so I've been told by A LOT of people. If you are uncertain, you can just call Interlochen.



I hope you have fun wherever you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd