Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could live your life over again, would you still choose to live the way you did today? Why?

We all have our regrets in life, some in greater or lesser degree. I for one wished I took up music lessons in college instead of business courses as I've always longed to be a musician. Had I followed my heart's desire, I'd probably be conducting a symphony orchestra today.



If you could live your life over again, would you still choose to live the way you did today? Why?ms stress



Id relive another life. I wouldnt want to go back and change things for the better. whats the fun if you know whats gonna happen?



If you could live your life over again, would you still choose to live the way you did today? Why?home theater system opera theater



I don't think I would have lived differently, but I would change things that I knew were going to happen, I would have stayed with my high school sweetheart after he joined the Air Force instead of leaving him.
I would have practiced being more assertive and done the things that I really wanted to do instead of kowtowing to others.



Gone out with the boys I liked instead of the ones who were more aggressive.



Gone away to college.



Gone into the workforce much earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd