Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need some help with the title of a song plz help?!?

hey ive had a song in my head for like the past couple of months! i dont know the name of the song or who sings it...all i know its some of the lyrics that stuck in my head....it goes something like this..hello hello hello hello! im your symphony calling! and i think the video is about the guy who sings the song goes to a pool party and he is singing the song and everything is going backwards like rewind i guess...but hopefully you can help me thnx!



Need some help with the title of a song plz help?!?performing arts



I remember the video but not the song...the one I am thinking about is from a few years back and their are people diving into the pool (well out of) I wish you the best of luck (I looked for awhile myself) and if I remember I will let you know! The guy had dark hair...



Need some help with the title of a song plz help?!?binoculars opera theater



sorry I can't - good luck
oh i wish i could help but i dont remember a song that starts of like that
Justin Timberlake Cry me a River?



or it could be "do you know" by Enrique Iglesias. but I don't think it's that.



I hope you find the song.
Paolo Nutini - Sympothy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd