Saturday, December 5, 2009

I really need help with this sonnet i wrote??

I tap my foot as I jam to the beat.



I lose myself in the calm melody.



I come one with the most soothing lyrics.



As the music steals away my spirit.



I see infinite notes, a symphony.



Instruments sing, as I start my journey.



Each rhythm and rhyme, all come together.



I feel so unreal, there鈥檚 nothing better.



Guitars purr, and pianos gently hum.



My ears, o so filled, anything but mum.



The sounds start to fade, and I feel for real.



Born once again, my ears begin to zeal.



This song is done, what a wonderful ride.



But I need to go back, new song to try.



its iambic pentameter



its Shakespearean



Rhyming: ABAB CDCD EFEF GG



I really need help with this sonnet i wrote??hollywood theater



This is not a Shakespearean sonnet.



ABAB means line 1 rhymes with line 3, and lines 2 rhymes with line 4. Also, this is not technically imabic - even if there are only 10 syllables per line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd