Thursday, December 10, 2009

What your favorite chocolate bar?

mine is Hershey's Symphony.



What your favorite chocolate bar?opera.com



I like Hershey's Symphony as well.



What your favorite chocolate bar?amc theatre opera theater



Hershey bar without nuts. (I'm allergic to nuts!)
reeses fast break
Dove milk chocolate bar, but if I want dark chocolate? Hersheys special dark
anything dark chocolate
SNICKERS!!!



Happy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountain tops and waterfalls of caramel.



Prancing nougat in the meadows sings a song of satisfaction to the world........ the world!! :-D
Dove milk chocolate
cadburys caramel
Hershey's w/almonds
Have you ever had Ghiradelli chocolate? It is the best or even Godiva! SOOOOO GOOD
Butterfinger
Hershey's with almonds.
I can answer this one! Anything Dove, but especially Dove's dark chocolate! Makes ME melt!
Snickers...it really satisfies you!
basically, anything with milk chocolate, but if I have to choose one, I'd say Baby Ruth.
aero it comes in mint chocolate and milk and it is from london i think but now they are starting to sell it at h.e.b the grocery store.
my favorite is hershey's white chocolate cookies
Ritter Sport. The rum%26amp;raisin one makes me very, very happy indeed.
Resses Peices PeanutButter Cup and Nutrageous
I am allergic to chocolates :(((
nestle crunch



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I luv I luv ;P
Kit-Kat
"Fifth Avenue"



Thank god I have some in the frig... I want one NOW !!



: )
Hershey's with almonds.
I love Mr. Big, it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd