Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tell me if you like this ish iight?

I be decapitatin emcees like a shogun



shotty to the chest watch it blow right through the sternum



scientist cant caculate the equations I write



Spit the ink blows up the mic from a distance length of a pike



cant write on paper nomore everything my pen touches turns to ashes



lyrics so strong its makes facists wanna stop causin havoc



Im rapid



spit like an uzy automatic my tounge is its own savage



a blacksmith with skills of makin swords of onyx



supersonic waves spray from the swing of the blade break through any barricade



dont matta where you at dawg your crews gettin slayed



lyrical mage spillin venomous lyrics on this page for days



authentic vocab split ya brains, gather up my energy shoot it out my palms



like johnny cage, watch ya arms disengage, a sage with a blade murderous



thoughts flow through my veins scan these enemys like x rays



photons gets delayed when i start movin your way



yall fools gonna wish you was never made



to quick to stop you mind as well jus drop like the other bodies i surround



they rot, blow up on the spot dirty like an undercover cop with decisive thoughts



Killah Thought equalateral mind to spock



poetic mind spittin the rhymes i dont care if wanna battle if so then get ya nines



but these lines are for intelligent designs



vocals with minds that will understand mine



visuals that will put chills up an down ya spine



so jus face it



you racist?



Then be prepared for a face lift



cuz i aint playin i make ya body adjecent



parallel to the thoughts that you wastin



erase it taste this another bitter replacement face the basics



I mind as well jus cave in everythin im sayin is decayin minds like bein left on pavement



another yellow line added onto the road



left behind with nothin left to compose



ima go crazy like I was emily rose



decompose the leftover flows bring it back to fertilize these hos



tell ya mom bout these metaphors an similes



create a whole symphony with jus the thoughts producin in my mental activities



killah t kill any enemy that wanna battle me lyrically critically leave you so



disfigured mentally



i dont know why these people still try an follow me



but anyone else who follows will enter their misery



and end their life instantly so come see Killah an wolvarine



Tell me if you like this ish iight?opera sheet music



that sh*t is ill pal your very cool killer these **** who comment will talk ish cuz they cant spit



Tell me if you like this ish iight?shows opera theater



noooo i'm not reading all that
Okay, if my mind ever changes ill let you kno
I'm not reading this either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd