Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tempur pedic... which model is better?

I'm choosing between the original, the classic, and the symphony



Any opinions? (every salesperson tells me something different!)



Tempur pedic... which model is better?performing art center



They all are about the same, we love ours but I truly cannot remember which one we got.



Tempur pedic... which model is better?theatre tickets opera theater



They're all just a bunch of 'hype'. I slept on foam years ago and ended up with tons of back problems.



Please do NOT waste your hard earned money on junk - buy a really good supportive mattress and go on with life.



Serta makes some really good mattresses.
I bought a Verlo brand, and am quite happy with it, and so is my partner who has backbone problems. It is about the same price or maybe a touch lower than a Tempur pedic. As you know, they are different than foam mattresses. So, you are making a very good decision. I think we just went with the best that they had. After all, you spend 1/3 of your life in bed, so pay the extra money to get the best.



Side note: It's also good to have really good tires and brakes on your car.
i have the thickest..its the BEST...it is 18-20 inches deep..firm but very comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd