Saturday, December 5, 2009

Audi A6 s-line 2004 Bose Stereo upgrade, after the fact?

My burning question is this. I purchased a 2004 A6 s-line. The car has the Symphony II head unit. I have owned 4 Audi's, and only because of this experience, I purchased this car recently from a dealer online. The car came with the "premium" stereo, not the Bose. I had the Bose system in my last Audi, that an uninsured motorist took from me last August. Anyway, I am wanting to change out the speaker system. I was wondering if this is possible. I have found a complete donor system and was wondering the complexities of switching out the system. Is it a compatable plug in. Basically I am asking if I could take out the current speaker and sub and put in the Bose with out a bunch of splicing? Will the Bose system recognize the head unit or vice verse? Help me, I know that I am missing out on much better sound......... Butch



Audi A6 s-line 2004 Bose Stereo upgrade, after the fact?opera mobile



youll have to change out the speakers and the head unit. Bose speakers wont work without the bose head unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd