Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the one thing you can do that would make somebody retch?

Me, I have the ability to make ladies everywhere retch. All I haveta do is put a video up of me as I take my shirt off and rub baby oil all over my body. And there ya have it. A symphony of barf heard 'round the country!! :)



Poll: cut or uncut



What's the one thing you can do that would make somebody retch?theater seating



The only thing I've ever done to make someone retch is get them drunk as f***. I had one friend....lets call him Daryl....he was so drunk he started to puke in my neighbors living room on their coffee table (yeah....I know...sick!) then we got him a trash can from the bathroom. As his heads in the trashcan we're yellin at him....theres bloody tampons in there...its amazing how funny it is to do that to some poor sick guy....but hey, you puke on a coffee table you kind of deserve it.....



What's the one thing you can do that would make somebody retch?lyric opera opera theater



Oh, I can do a lot of things that could make the average person retch... I'd rather not get into detail, though, so I don't get sued for causing others to ruin their keyboards.
oh i highly doubt that hun



uncut with the removal of pants too
Uncut



I'm not sure... the only thing I can think of is that one cup two girls thing but I'd NEVER do that



Nothing really grosses me out.. Dead people, smells, vomit, piss, ****, nothing ... Even that movie I mentioned didn't gross me out
UNCUT!!!



I can do a lot of things to make others retch:



I can move my eyes independently. I can turn one in towards my nose and the other one is straight. I can also hold one turned in and move the other one back and forth.



I make a disgusted sound that actually sounds like someone puking (I'm not puking, I just make the sound)



I pretend to hack up hairballs like my cat does. Grosses some people out every time!



I have so many more things but don't have the time or the space to list all of them.



Oh, yeah...when I start describing to my sister just how a tattoo is done, she starts to retch! Some people don't like needles, I guess....
I've never even been nauseaed by the sight of any nude, or half nude person. Only smells make me nauceous, so far anyway. I'm sure if I seen a gutted person(or animal) in front of me, I'd proabley throw up several times over, if I don't pass out that is.
HAHAHA! I made someone gag when she saw me take out and replace my tongue ring.



Cut. I heart mushroom.
Talk about work while you are eating...remember, I'm a nurse...you couldn't make me retch Pete....



cut
I have sum farts that could make people retch, hey when you eat a lot of protein it happens...
I can't think of anything off-hand that I can (or would) do to make somebody retch. Except maybe give birth. Some people can't handle that. My first husband nearly fainted the first time, lol!



As for cut or uncut, it totally depends on WHAT we are talking about! If money is no object, I prefer to buy my lunchmeats and cheeses fresh from the deli and have it sliced while I wait. Tastes better that way.



If we are talking about movies, it depends on what has been cut and why. Usually I'd prefer to see the whole thing in it's entirety.



As for anything else, well, it just depends.
i can changed a baby's diaper while eating a sandwich



doesnt matter ....its all good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd