Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you list all of the ringtones on your cell phone?

Halloween theme



Can't tell me nothin - K. West



Stop Me - M. Ronson



Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs



Beethoven Symphony



I'm A Thug - Trick Daddy



Wipe Me Down



Lithium - Nirvana



Everything Is Everything - L. Hill



Touch It - Busta Rhymes



Oh Yes - Juelz Santana



Laid Back - Fansworth Bentley



Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence



Ready - Black Rob



Human Nature - M. Jackson



Can you list all of the ringtones on your cell phone?movie theater



Dear Mama-Tupac(Mommy's ring tone of course)



Like You'll Never See Me Again- Alicia Keys



Thugs Mansion- Tupac/Nas



What We Do- Freeway/Jay/Beans



What Happened To That Boy- Birdman/Clipse



In Those Jeans- Ginuwine



Duffle Bag Boy- Those dudes/Lil Wayne..lol



End Of Time Rmx- JT/Beyonce



Lauryn Hill- When It Hurts So Bad



Trey Songz- All The Ifs



Monica- Dozen Roses



Party Life- Jay-z



*I see they deleted our shout outs question*...lol..freaking haters...



Can you list all of the ringtones on your cell phone?tickets opera theater



No
p3n1s d1k



a55 cr0tch



biaaaaatch



a few
I have too, many so no, I won't,
No, I don't have one!!!!!!!
I could, but the list is more than twice the size of yours so I'm not going to.
i can only list 5



the reason



my humps



umbrella



shut up and drive



stars are blind



this is why i am using the nokia tone lol
hmmm ...



Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown ft. T - Pain



Stronger - Kanye West



Low - Flo Rida



Buy You a Drank - T - Pain



and ... a lot more but I forgot =]
I just use the basic 5 or so that Samsung provides - nothing special.
no.
Nope my daughter has my phone, in case of emergencies. I learned the hard way daughter ran up a huge bill, so it's a pay as you go, I'm happy with that.
How do you manage that ..... I mean .. having a cell phone .... In my lock up they don't allow phones ..... when I'm in my cell and I want to make a call .... I go 'HEY POOKIE IN D BLOCK!!!!!'
verve for all calls



funny sesame street for one friend



mas que nada for another friend



james blunt for another friend



then many songs since I use it as MP3 player as well
Suspicious Minds - Elvis (for both my mom and dad)



Mama I'm coming home - Ozzy (for my daughter)



Bark at the Moon - Ozzy (for my s-i-l)



Babe - Foreigner (for my b/f)



Jukebox Hero - Foreigner (voice mail msg or text from my b/f)



Somewhere over the rainbow - Kat McPhee (for my three BFFs)



Rockstar - Nickelback (for my son)
well i could, except the connection to buy ringtones is disabled, so i only have the preset ones.



i won't bother to waste your time listing my elevator music tones.
I just wish I could get a ringtone that actually sounds like a phone ringing rather than a cuckoo clock or Dracula opening his coffin.
um.. i used 2nd generation of cellphone. it's monophonic! Nokia 3310.lol
'In My Mind' Heather Headley



'Before He Cheats' Carrie Underwood



'Over You' Daughtry



'CrushCrushCrush' Paramore



'A Rush of Blood to the Head' Coldplay
I just have the standard ones. I have yet to download one.
wonder woman...trey songz



summer love



sunshine remix



get it shawty



poppin



hot line remix



danger



wiggle wiggle...lol



wait a min....lil kim



like a boy



red light



affirmative action



and



quiet storm remix!!



=)
Sleigh Ride - TLC



The Way I Love You - Tamia



Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler) - Marvin Gaye



Everybody's Fool - Evanescence



The Art of Storytellin' - Outkast w/ Marsha Ambrosius



Work That - Mary J. Blige



Sunshine to The Rain - Miri Ben-Ari w/Scarface



Clarity - John Mayer



Rehab - Rihanna
Apologize (remix) Lil Wayne



Ghetto Story - Baby Cham



Road to Zion - Damien Marley



Dear Mama - Tupac



Drivin Me Wild - Common



Message - Elephant Man



What We Do - Freeway



Hustler Muzil - Lil Wayne



I Wonder - Kanye West



Lost ONes - Jay - Z



Allure - Jay-Z



Spaceship - Kanye West



Me %26amp; U - Cassie



Sexy Love- Neyo



When I see - Singing Sweet



Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse



Trouble - Jay-Z



We Fly High (Remix)- Jim Jones



Go Getta - Jeezy
I have A LOT so I'll just name a couple.



Shut up and Drive - Rihanna



No One - Alicia Keys



Rock Star - Prima J



Love is Wicked - Brick and Lace



Mine Again - Mariah Carey



Don't Forget About Us - Mariah Carey



Fully Alive - Flyleaf



So Sick - Flyleaf



Cassie - Flyleaf



Lithium - Evanescence



Going Under - Evanescence



Call me when your sober - Evanescence



Ohio is for Lovers - Hawthorne Heights



The Wicker Man - Iron Maiden



Lady Marmalade



Everytime We Touch - Cascada



Miracle - Cascada



Heartburn - NLT



That Girl - NLT



Out from Under - Joanna Paccitti (SP?)



Wait for You - Elliot Yamin



Gallery - Mario Vasquez



Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne



Umbrella - Rihanna



And I have a TON more.
Yes, the basic Ring and all those ambiant noises that come with the phone.



Have a nice day!!
Let It Go %26amp; I Should Have Cheated - Keyshia Cole



Teachme - Musiq Soulchild



I Still Love You - 702



One Wish - Ray J



Sanford %26amp; Son theme song



Good Man - India.Arie



Cater 2 U - Destiny's Child



Charlene - Anthony Hamilton



Maybe I Deserve - Tank



Get By %26amp; I Try - Talib Kweli



How Could You - Mario



Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def



Naked - Marques Houston



Faithful, The Corner %26amp; GO! - Common



Luchini - Camp Lo



Not Like Crazy %26amp; Love Rain (remix) - Jill Scott



Flirt - R. Kelly



Something Good - UGK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd