Thursday, December 10, 2009

What, of these songs, is your favorite?

No One



(You Wanna) Make a Memory



Apologize



Tattoo



All Star



Soulja Boy



Wake Up Call



The Reason



Paralyzer



Unwritten



Hurt



King Kong



What's Left of Me



Promiscuous



Suddenly I See



London Bridge



Crockodile Rock



Streetcorner Symphony



Call me When You're Sober



Sweet Escape



Don't Phunk with my Heart



Far Away



Public Affair



Walk Away



Breakaway



Lonely no More



Thank you so much for your choices.



What, of these songs, is your favorite?musicals



call me when you sober



What, of these songs, is your favorite?opera songs opera theater



street corner symphony
No one
Paralyzer
Far Away love me some Nickleback
The Reason - out of the options you gave, this is the one song that makes me think about my relationship. This song was the "make or break" turning point for us. Fortunately, it turned out for us a happy "make." Almost 4 years together... and getting married this year.
What's Left of Me-one of the few better songs off the Linkin Park new cd. Call Me When You're Sober comes in close second.
Call me when you're sober, Walk Away, Apologize....couldn't pick just one!
Hurt, I guess.
None of them they all kind of suck but if I had to pick



Call me When You're Sober
Actually the only good one is on the top of your list No one by Alycia Keyes
Far Away! That song makes me cry every time.
Crocodile Rock...classic Elton, of course.



EMT
The Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd