Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poem for English :o?

-Back At'Cha-



I'm sorry to hear, my darling dear, everyone's throwing their **** at you



I thought, bad thoughts, I never thought I'd get this view



Tell me again why I should ever set you free



When you know you never really never cared about me



Four years, hundred calls, way too long ago



I thought, I didn't beleieve, I would hit such a new low



Can you tell me why I should help you in your time of need



When half the time, you know, you forgot about me



Long days, no one ever says what you should've done



But now you remember that I wasn't there for fun



Everything crashes down in a bitter symphony



Maybe you should've thought deeper into you an me



Back then, crying by the phone, you never gave a damn



By now crying in the rain, wishing for a hand



Tell me why I should come and cater you



When all along, I always thought I was the fool



Feel free to edit and repost with your comments, it'll save me time of having t



Poem for English :o?ballet theater



Its a good piece....and it fits best to be a song rather than a poem...its tone is that of a good lyric...i think you should consider this to make a song...and the rhymes are all a perfect match...



and these two lines are excellent!



"Everything crashes down in a bitter symphony



Maybe you should've thought deeper into you an me"



and they show your potential as a poet! just brilliant are they!!



in total it is a good work...



so keep writing and i am sure you will improve a lot more in future...you have that skill in you...



Good Luck!



Poem for English :o?chicago theater opera theater



if your gonna turn this in cut the bad words (even though they tie everything toghther) but otherwise its good! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd