Saturday, December 5, 2009

Military Uniform at a Concert?

I am in the Navy and am planing to go to a Symphony concert. I do not own a suit or tuxido. Would it be apropiate to wear my dress uniform to the concert?



Military Uniform at a Concert?extension



I think that would be very nice actually. Just be prepared for a lot of attention. :) Thanks for serving!



Military Uniform at a Concert?movie theater opera theater



I'd think it would be fine to wear your dress uniform to the concert. Or, you might be able to find an inexpensive but nice men's suit at a thrift store. Sometimes, retail stores will donate some of their overstock to places like Goodwill as a tax write-off, and the suits they send are name brands.
I think it would be appropriate. But, then again I do not know if the Navy has special rules about when you can wear the dress uniform. Either way, it is a great looking uniform! :)
I think a dress uniform is absolutely appropriate
My husband and I met in the Navy and he is now retired from the Navy.



Yes your dress uniform would be appropriate.
they wear it to the Price is Right don't they-this occassion would be okay
Yep. The dress uniform is never out of place. (Unless you're at a protest, or riot, that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd