Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is that one song you have to crank the radio up to?

Mine is Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth.



What is that one song you have to crank the radio up to?comedy club



i have a few. no leaf clover by metallica. los by rammstein. dig by incubus. walk with me in hell by lamb of god. this calling by all that remains. duality by slipknot. umm im sure theres more... sometimes i headbang so hard i hit my head on the wheel, lol. then i get a headache.



What is that one song you have to crank the radio up to?sheet music opera theater



G L A M O R O U S- by fergie!!!



oh, the floss the flossay!
for whom the bell tolls~ metallica
Robbie Williams Angels.



Queens Bohenium Raphsody
i just discovered lady sovereign and when "love me or hate me" comes on, i am going to stop working for a bit and dance away from this computer...
Sweet Home Alabama



Total Eclipse of the Heart



Purple Haze



One Heart One Love
Anything by Ozzy
why part 2-collective soul..has made my blood boil for years now lol
Bob Seger, Old Time Rock and Roll.
fire woman by the cult
anything by Nickelback or ABBA



cheers
Mebbe an odd choice, but Where is My Mind by the Pixies! lol
I drink alone.



Any stones



Anything that rocks, I have to listen to country all day long at work.
never hear it on but if i did "around the world" by daft punk
That is a good song. I also like Megadeth's song "Sweating Bullets". I would have to say a select few song that are hard rock or heavy metal. I have alot of favorite bands and songs. So a few of the bands that I like are Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth, Slipknot, etc.
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here



Tommy James - Chrystal Blue Persuasion



and boat loads more
anything by rob zombie
moneymaker------ludacris and pharrel
what goes around comes back around by justin timberlake and nelly fertados new song.
Talk dirty to me by Poison
That is a good one, Mine is Hangar 18 and Countdown To Extinction!!!!
Hotel California... Especially when they get to the guitar break in the middle of the Song.
Welcome to the Jungle-- Guns n Roses.
Sister Christian by Night Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd