Thursday, December 10, 2009

Megadeth songs?

ok ppl.



frist megadeth is one of my all time fav. bands



it is impossible to pic a fav. song



mine are



in my darkest hour



peace sells



angry again



a tout le monde



trust



kill the king



symphony of destruction



addicted to chaos



whats ur's?



second i have there DVD they played a song called i'll be there now is that one of there songs if so what album is it from?



thanks



Megadeth songs?greek theater



The album is Risk



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(album...



Megadeth songs?performing arts show opera theater



I'm not sure, but check their website and/or youtube. =)
Symphony of Destruction is my favorite Megadeth song, but I don't know about the other song, sorry!
Well...my fav is "Symphony of Destruction". Sorry I haven't seen the DVD.
"Wake Up Dead" has always struck my fancy, but "Looking Down The Cross" is neat too. And "These Boots" is very entertaining.
my favorite song is Sweating Bullets. check it out. badass song.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRJ99wuV1...
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due ftw.
Holy Wars, Mechanix, Peace Sells, Hangar 18, The Conjuring, and Symphony Of Destruction.
Thanks for sharing with me, I will have to look it up. Have a nice weekend
I don't really listen to them anymore but 'Holy Wars' from Rust in Peace was my fav. Saw them a few times in concert.
Difficult question because I love all their songs.



In my darkest hour



Mary Jane



99 Ways to die



Ashes in your mouth



Peace Sells
Hanger 18 b i t ch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd