Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i tell if he likes me?

there is this guy that i like in my class. hes tall, dirty-shorty blonde hair, and electric blue eyes. the first thing i see when i look ar his face is his bright blue eyes. well im pretty shy, but my friends said im more outgoing now...like by a lot form before. hes in this youth symphony with me and hes first chair french horn and im in first violin alomost last chair. every rehersal he never says hi. i have to say hi first. but last week he was the one that said hi first. he taunts me, jockingly, that im last chair. and once we were waiting to for a meeting and we the only ones there. so he came up to me and started talking to me and he came uncomfortably close to me to the extent that i had to step back. he flits with me but the elgibal guys im my class are ALL flirty. more than the girls too! so i cant tell if he likes me. the guy i like is comfortable talking to other girls but i get the feeling hes nervous with me and he doesnt talk to me as much. does he like me?



How can i tell if he likes me?performing arts show



first I am a horn player and I take offense at that remark ms made and for everyone's information horn is more of a middle brass instrument, as to whether or not he likes you, if he is shy all the time he might very well like you, but talk to him some more and find out, impress him by talking about famous horn players like Denis Brain or Berry Tuckwell



How can i tell if he likes me?opera cd opera theater



I think he just likes you as a friend. I was in a similiar situation. He's a lot like the guy I liked! I thought he was starting to like me, but then he went and got a girlfriend. Oh well.



And they say girls are confusing ...
Watch out for those horn players; they don't call them low brass for nothing.
Do you ever notice that winds/brass and strings are in different worlds? Anyways, as a hornist who used to play in a youth symphony, I have encountered my fair share of egos over the coveted first chair. In professional orchestras, there are no "chairs," there are unique parts. Everyone is amazing because they got the job period. And there are more important things than how you place in a high school section. I believe Wynton Marsalis was last chair trumpet in a youth symphony while growing up. You get a good teacher in college, work hard/let yourself grow and soon you have the edge.



It sounds like he may be a bit of a hotshot and show-off, so I would stay away. He could be "using" you to show everyone how hot he is/to stroke his ego (he's "first chair" with the girls too). If you assume he's interested, you could be setting yourself to get hurt/feel humiliated. You should only respond when a guy also treats you well and seems to care about getting to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd